worldwide Cloud computing market for healthcare It is valued at US$48.21 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach US$148.19 billion by 2028 at a compound annual growth rate of 17.4% over the forecast period.
Adoption of big data analytics, wearable devices and IoT in healthcare, increasing prevalence of cloud in healthcare sector, and increasing prevalence of Covid-19 patients are some of the major factors driving the growth of global healthcare cloud computing market.
Download Exclusive FREE Template (200 Pages PDF) @report:
Scope of the Global Healthcare Cloud Computing Market Report –
Healthcare cloud computing helps doctors and medical professionals to provide patients with the best services and communication. They can get test results and analyzes online, track treatment items, and get notifications of any update. The cloud works with developments that are used in medical services such as electronic medical records, patient portals, mobile applications, tools with the Internet of Things, and big data analytics. It provides hassle-free flexibility and flexibility, further developing the final decision-making process.
The Major Players of the Global Healthcare Cloud Computing Market Report:–
- IBM Corporation
- CareCloud Company
- clear data
- com y
- Iron Mountain Incorporated
- IBM Watson Health
- Cisco Systems, Inc
- VMware, Inc.
- Health Carestream
Global Healthcare Cloud Computing Market Segmentation:-
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
By post form:
- Clinical Information System
- non-clinical information system
By the end user:
- health care providers
- healthcare payers
Obtain the methodology of the Healthcare Cloud Computing Market report @:
CloudWave launches cloud healthcare and managed services with seven new hospitals, closing the best quarter in company history
on September 7, 2022; CloudWave announced that the organization recently dispatched OpSus Cloud departments with seven additional medical services organizations—bringing the absolute number of emergency clinics and medical care associations to more than 250. CloudWave provides multi-cloud ways to handle uptime and simple access assurance, strengths for and for hospital users. CloudWave OpSus Edge is an infrastructure as a service, located in a client’s server farm, that provides security, compute, backup, storage and recovery, end-to-end operations, and systems maintenance.
Snowflake launches SaaS healthcare, data market and advisory services
on May 17, 2022; Snowflake has launched a cloud-based data sharing platform for the healthcare industry that includes essential enterprise information storage, analytics and business insights contributions with market data and on-demand counseling services. The medical services and life sciences information cloud phase has been planned in light of the increasing weight on the medical services area worldwide due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The SaaS (Software as a Service) offering is a combination of core Snowflake applications and external services.
GE Healthcare launches a comprehensive digital health platform
on March 16, 2022; GE Healthcare has announced its goal to offer the Edison Digital Health Platform, a vendor-agnostic facilitation and information gathering platform with an integrated artificial intelligence engine. The platform is created to enable hospitals and health systems to move clinical, work-process, analytics, and AI devices that support improved care delivery and higher-efficiency missions.
North America is expected to dominate the global healthcare cloud computing market
North America is expected to dominate the global healthcare cloud computing market during the forecast period due to increasing cases of Covid-19, increasing technological advancement and presence of major players in this region. Increased Covid-19 cases are driving up demand for healthcare cloud computing in North America. for example; According to the World Health Organization (WHO); From January 3, 2020 to September 13, 2022, there were 94,001,259 confirmed cases of Covid-19 with 1,039,578 deaths in the United States. Also, the presence of the major players also leads to the growth of the market in this region. for example; In January 2022, Francisco Accomplices signed an agreement with IBM to acquire healthcare data and analytics resources from IBM now part of the Watson Wellbeing business, including Health Insights, MarketScan, clinical development, social software management, Micromedex, and imaging programming offerings.
The Asia Pacific region is expected to grow at a faster pace in the global healthcare cloud computing market due to the increasing reliance on wearable devices in healthcare sectors and the development of healthcare infrastructure in the region.
According to regional and country analysis:
- North Amarica
- United kingdom
- Asia Pacific
- Southeast Asia
- Latin america
- Middle East and Africa
- Rest of the Middle East and Africa
Buy now @
This comprehensive report will provide:
- Enhance your strategic decision making
- Help with research, presentations and action plans
- Showcase emerging market opportunities to focus on
- Increase your knowledge of the industry
- Keeps you updated with the latest developments in the market
- Allows you to develop thoughtful growth strategies
- Build your artistic insight
- Clarify directions to use
- Enhance your analysis of competitors
- Provide a risk analysis, helping you avoid the pitfalls that other businesses might create
- Ultimately, it helps you increase the profitability of your company.
Our market research solution provides you with an answer to the questions listed below:
- What are the driving factors responsible for the market growth?
- What are the factors standing in the way of this market?
- What are the new opportunities through which the market will grow in the coming years?
- What are the trends of this market?
- What are the main factors responsible for launching a new product?
- How big are the global and regional markets in terms of revenue, sales and production?
- How much will the market grow in the forecast period in terms of revenue, sales and production?
- Which region dominates the global market and what are the market shares for each region in the overall market in 2022?
- How will each segment grow during the forecast period and how much revenue will these segments account for in 2028?
- Which region has more opportunities?
Key Benefits of the Global Healthcare Cloud Computing Market Report-
- Global Healthcare Cloud Computing Market report covers in-depth historical analysis and forecast.
- Global Healthcare Cloud Computing Market research report provides detail information about market introduction, market summary, global market revenue (revenue in USD), market drivers, market restraints, market opportunities, competitive analysis, regional and country level.
- The global Healthcare Cloud Computing market report helps to identify opportunities in the market.
- The Global Healthcare Cloud Computing Market Report covers an exhaustive analysis of emerging trends and competitive landscape.
Get access to the full report here:
Globalism Surgical Instruments Tracking Systems Market In terms of revenue of $193.8 million in 2021 and expected to reach $513.1 million by 2028, at a compound annual growth rate of 14.92% from 2021 to 2027.
animal vaccines market $11.13 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach $20.48 billion by the end of 2028 with a compound annual growth rate of 9.1% during the forecast period.
Hemophilia Genetic Therapy Market It is valued at US$331.4 million in 2021 and is expected to reach US$4,092.6 million by 2028 at a compound annual growth rate of 43.2% over the forecast period.
worldwide bioinformatics market In terms of revenue of $10.82 billion in 2021 and expected to reach $24.07 billion by 2028, at a compound annual growth rate of 12.1% from 2021 to 2028.
colorectal cancer market It is valued at $11.83 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach $16.21 billion by 2028 at a compound annual growth rate of 5.40% over the forecast period.
worldwide Tricorder Medical Market It is valued at $3425.4 million in 2021 and is expected to reach $5411.2 million by 2028 at a compound annual growth rate of 6.75% over the forecast period.
worldwide CRM healthcare market Valued at US$12.53 billion in 2021 and expected to reach US$31.54 billion by 2028 at a compound annual growth rate of 14.1% over the forecast period.
Globalism Metaverse in the healthcare market It is valued at $5,056.4 million in 2021 and is expected to reach $7,453.6 million by 2028 at a compound annual growth rate of 33.7% over the forecast period.
global demand for advanced wound care marketIn terms of revenue, it was estimated at $9.01 billion in 2018 and expected to reach $13.27 billion in 2025, with a compound annual growth rate of 5.85% from 2019 to 2025.
According to the latest Brandessence Market Research study, the global demand for biophotonic market Revenue size in terms of revenue, USD 53.28 billion in 2020. The biophotonic market is likely to reach USD 109.23 billion by the end of 2027, with a robust compound annual growth rate of 10.8%.
Globalism infertility test market In terms of revenue of $1036.13 million in 2021 and expected to reach $2193.8 million by 2028, at a compound annual growth rate of 12.6% from 2021 to 2028.
i-Factor: Live Market Information Platform
I-Factor is our guaranteed seal to always keep our customers ahead of the competition. This knowledge platform provides real-time updates on key economic indicators, the competitive landscape, changing demand, trends, customized regional insights, and more. The platform visualizes key data points to help make the decision-making process flexible, trustworthy, and inclusive. Register for a free trial here at https://brandessenceresearch.com/i-factor/login/userRegister
Brandessence Market Research and Consulting Pvt Ltd.
Brandessence Market Research publishes market research reports and business insights produced by highly qualified and experienced industry analysts. Our research reports are available in a wide range of industry sectors including aviation, food and beverage, healthcare, ICT, construction, chemicals and more. The Brand Essence Market Research Report would be a better fit for Senior Executives, Business Development Managers, Marketing Managers, Consultants, CEOs, COOs, COOs, Managers, Governments, Agencies, Organizations and Ph.D. the students. We have a delivery center in Pune, India and our sales office in London.
Mr. Vishal Sawant
Corporate sales: +44-2038074155
Asia office: +917447409162